Jan 1, 3000

Jazmine Sullivan Discography




- Fearless -
Bust Your Windows
Need U Bad
My Foolish Heart
Lions,Tigers & Bears
Call Me Guilty
One Night Stand
After The Hurricane
Dream Big
Live A Lie
Fear
In Love With Another Man
Switch!
Best Of Me
Shallow

<Remix>
Need U Bad
  f/ J.Cole
  f/ Kardinal Offishall
  f/ Rock City
  f/ T.I(1st Ver.) (2nd Ver.)
Bust Your Windows 
  f/ Busta Rhymes
  f/ The Dream
  f/ Gorilla Zoe
  f/ Jim Jones
  f/ Skillz
  Ace Hood Freestyle
  Chamillionaire Freestyle  
  J. Holiday Freestyle
  Trey Songs Cover
Lions,Tigers & Bears
  f/ Fabolous
  The Dream Cover
  Rock City Cover
  Yo Gotti Freestyle
Dream Big f/ Chaundon
My Foolish Heart f/ Consequence

- Love Me Back -

Holding You Down(Goin In Circles)
10 Seconds
Good Enoug
Don’t Make Me Wait
Love You Long Time
Redemption
Excuse Me
U Get On My Nerves
Stuttering
Famous
Luv Back
In Vain
Catalogue Girl(Japanese Bonus Track)

<Remix>
Don't Make Me Wait f/ Mowet
Famous f/ XV & Sez Batters
Holding You Down(Goin In Circles) 
  f/ Mary J.Blige & Swizz Beatz
  f/ Fat Joe
  f/ Grafh
  f/ Lloyd Banks
  f/ Lore'l
  f/ Raekwon
  f/ Rick Ross
  f/ Uncle Murda
  f/ Wale
  Nipsey Hussle Freestyle

<Others>

Always Have Jazmine
Always Love You
And I
Anything To Have
Backstabbers f/ Missy Elliott
Best Friend
Betcha She Don't Love You
Bout To Get Crazy
Boy Why
Braid Your Hair
Break My Little Heart f/ Missy Elliott
Circus
The Club
Cry
Cyber Love
Dance
Don't Let Me Get Started f/ Missy Elliott
Drive By(Always On My Mind)
Encore
Fabric Of My Life
Fame
Fame(Got To Have It) ft Chic Raw
Feel Nice f/ Missy Elliott
Flashing Lights Remix
Fly Sexy
Hold Me Back
Hooked On You
How Many Licks
I Can't Take Another
I'm Not A Robot
In Vain(Alternate Version)
Jumpoff f/ Coultrain
Jumpoff(Remix) f/ Coultrain & Senor Kaos
L.O.V.E.(Innate Mix)
A Life Without Love
Little Black Book
Love Love
Love Will Stay The Same
Love Will Stay The Same(Remix) f/ Spragga Benz
Lovin' You
Make U Stay
Music f/ Floetry
My Career
Music(My First Love)
Never Land
Nothing Better
Oh Boy Update!
The Pressure
Prototype
Resentment
Round Midnight
Say I
Scattin'
Season To Love
Silent Tears
Smile
Take Over You
Wastin Tears
Until It's Gone
Where Did You Go(Bus Stop) f/ Missy Elliott
Who Said f/ Cassidy
Without You
Wrong Day

<Guest Appearances>
Ace Hood
 Champion f/ Rick Ross

Eminem
 Cocain(Fame Track)

Fantasia
 Free Yourself
 Good Lovin
 Selfish

J Pre, Wyclef Jean & B. Howard
 Ke Nako

Jack Splash
 I Could Have Loved You f/ Missy Elliott
 I Could Have Loved You(Video Ver.) f/ Missy Elliott

Jadakiss
 Smoking Gun

Jah Cure
 Choose Up


Kindred the Family Soul
 I Am

Mary J.Blige
 Gonna Make It
 You 

Monica
 Let Me Know

PJ Morton
 Built For Love

Robin Thick
 Million Dolla Baby

Rocky Fontaine
 Love Me Baby

Shaggy
 Dying In Your Arms

Snoop Dogg
 Different Languages

T.I.
 Dying In Your Arms

Wale
 World Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment